End of Tenancy / Deep Cleaning
Compare offers from all providersSee Prices
What is included in the service?
- Cleaning of all vertical and horizontal surfaces;
- Washing of windows, window frames and blinds;
- Remove stains from ovens, stoves and kitchen hoods;
- Bathroom disinfection and tile joints cleaning;
- Washing of carpets and upholstery (optional);
After the cleaning, your home will be spotless.
It's recommended to book this service a few times a year. As much as you take care of your home on your own, from time to time it's good to have a professional take care of the most labor-intensive cleaning activities and the most difficult to reach places. Typically, the service is run by a team of two to four people, who use professional detergents and machines. Some of the more specific activities include:
What are the prices?
The price depends on the selected provider and the size of the area to be processed. When choosing a company, don't just pay attention to the price, it is very important to check what detergents and machines they use, how big the team is, and what is their rating on the platform.
When is it appropriate to book?
This service is appropriate in many different situations, most commonly, it is used in the following situations:
- End of tenancy;
- Spring cleaning;
- Before/after family gatherings, important occasions and events;
- After a long absence from the property;
Can it be used for cleaning after renovation?
If you need After Renovation Cleaning, please place an order in the appropriate section. There is a reason why these two services are separate. After renovation cleaning involves the removal of remnants of construction activity such as splashes of lime, latex, adhesives, silicone, etc. This activity is much more labor-intensive and requires special training and equipment. The team that will come should know that it comes for such a type of cleaning to be able to do the job professionally.
How to book?
Book the most suitable cleaning company for you by following a few simple steps:
- Click on the "See Prices" button at the bottom of the page;
- Enter the area which needs to be cleaned;
- Compare prices from different service providers and select the best for you;
- Confirm the booking online with a few clicks;
Latest client feedbacks
Domestina makes sure that clients on the platform get the best prices.
You can easily compare service providers by price, rating and number of succesfful bookings through the platform.
You can see a real time schedule with all available options and book directly online. No more annoying phone calls and changes in the last second.