- Cleaning the most inaccessible places, behind and under furniture, under carpets, over wardrobes and cabinets;
- Dust removal from all vertical and horizontal surfaces;
- Washing both sides of windows, window frames and blinds;
- Remove stains from ovens, stoves and kitchen hoods;
- Outside cleaning of the kitchen cabinets and inside if they are empty;
- Cleaning and disinfection of the refrigerator (inside only if empty);
- Complete disinfection of toilets, bathtubs and showers;
- Cleaning tile joints and descaling all surfaces;
- Sofa and couch upholstery cleaning;
- Chairs and stools upholstery washing;
- Carpet and rug washing;
- Washing of mattresses to remove accumulated fine dust and mites;
- Removal of surface stains and dirt;
Frequently Asked Question
What is the price?
On the Domestina platform, each company sets its own prices. With cleaning after tenants, the price is determined based on the area of the property and the number of upholstered furniture / carpets / mattresses that will be cleaned.
Why invest in cleaning?
There is a large supply on the real estate market, but the quality properties as well as the good tenants are few.
A professionally cleaned property attracts good, decent tenants.
If you are a tenant, the requirement for the property to have a certificate for professional cleaning gives a signal that you have serious intentions, you are a responsible person and you will return the property in good condition.
How to select a cleaning company?
At Domestina it is extremely easy to choose the right cleaning company for you. See the rating of the companies to know what quality to expect, read customer reviews to find out what impressed them, compare prices to make sure you pay an adequate price.