How we collect information
Information at Domestina is collected only through direct input from our customers or with the option to login through Google/Facebook we receive the user's name and email from them.
What information we collect
The information that we collect is the following:
- Phone number
Cookies are a small data pack that is sent from the website and is stored into the user's browser.
What we use the information for
Domestina uses the collected information for:
- Personalisation of the interaction with the website
- Improvement of the website and the services
- Execution of the offered services
Access to user information from third parties
Domestina does not distribute/share/sell its user data to third parties. User personal data can reach third parties only in the following cases:
- User must receive an email. User's email address and name are sent to Mailchimp, the company we use for all email deliveries.
- Client makes a booking and pays with credit/debit card. User's name,email, IP address, card number are sent to Braintree, the company we use to handle all payment processing.
- In order to keep track/find errors on the website, the IP address of any user might reach Sentry, the company does not store the IP address.
- In order to analyze the website traffic, the IP address of any user can reach Google Analytics, the IP address is not stored.
Domestina has taken all necessary precautions to ensure the security of the user data.
User data is only collected and stored digitally in Domestina's servers.
When a user has opted in to receive any type of notification from Domestina, the data of that user is not automatically removed.
When a user has used any service at Domestina, the user's data are kept for 10 years(according to the law) after the service was used.
When a user has not opted in to receive notifications and has not used any of Domestina services, the user's data is deleted after 6 months.
Personal data from job applications who were not approved to be part of the Domestina platform is deleted after 3 years.
Destruction of Information
Users have the right to make a request to Domestina to delete or change all personal information. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.